For more information, please complete the form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-201-1238.
Take the Alarm Pledge
I pledge to place smoke alarms in every room to maximize my chances of early warning and escape.
I pledge to:
- Take steps to make my home as fire safe as possible, and educate my family about the important fire safety actions.
- Check my smoke alarms and replace all units that are 10 or more years old. If I can't recall their age, I'll take the safe step to replace them with units that include long-life, sealed-in batteries.
- Install smoke alarms on every level of my home and in every room, including inside and outside of bedrooms, in hallways, and in living in kitchen areas.
- Test my smoke alarms weekly, and replace the batteries twice a year.
- Create and regularly practice a fire escape plan with my family.
All of this I solemnly pledge to help keep firefighters and my family safe.