Electrical malfunction is the leading cause of home fires year after year. Here is everything you need to know about protecting your home and your family!
- Electrical work should only be done by a qualified electrician.
- Check your electrical cords. If they are cracked or damaged, replace them. Don’t try to repair them.
- Don’t overload extension cords or wall outlets.
- Never use extension cords with appliances. Plug them directly into wall outlets.
Here are helpful graphics about keeping your family safe from electrical fires. Click the image to enlarge. We encourage you to print and also share on social media.