When fire strikes, deadly smoke can fill your home within minutes. That’s why we want you to plan and practice home fire drills.
- Make and practice a fire escape plan.
- Plan two ways to escape from each room.
- Pick a place to meet after you escape to check that everyone got out.
- Practice your escape plan every month.
- Plan for everyone in your home – including babies and others who need help to escape.
- Involve children in making and practicing your escape plan.
- Teach children to never hide during a fire – they must get out and stay out.
Browse more resources on our full site here