Follow these tips to keep your children safe in the kitchen!
- Keep young children at least 3 feet away from any place where hot food or drink is prepared or carried.
- Keep hot foods and liquids away from table and counter edges.
- Never hold a child while cooking, drinking or carrying hot foods or liquids.
- Teach children that hot things burn.
- When children are old enough, teach them to cook safely. Supervise them closely.
Source for Content: United States Fire Administration
For more information and resources, visit our full website here.