150+ people die on average each year from consumer product-related carbon monoxide. Knowledge and awareness are the keys to protecting your family.
Carbon monoxide, also known as CO, is called the “Invisible Killer” because it’s a colorless, odorless, poisonous gas.
More than 150 people in the Unites States die every year from accidental nonfire-related CO poisoning associated with consumer products, including generators.
Other products include faulty, improperly-used or incorrectly-vented fuel-burning appliances such as furnaces, stoves, water heaters and fireplaces.
View more information and resources on our full website here.